Bedford County Housing Survey
Center for Community Action is working with Bedford County to determine the housing and community needs for residents of Bedford County. Please help us determine how we can best serve you by taking this 3 minute survey! We want to hear from you!Take the survey
How May We Serve You?
- I am in need of rental assistance
- I am homeless or at risk of being homeless
- I require medical appointment transportation
- I need help with SSI and Social Security Management
- I could use employment assistance
- I am looking for affordable childcare or preschool
- I need my furnace repaired or replaced
- I am a homeowner in need of home repair, weatherization, or rehabilitation
- I need my GED/Diploma, educational assistance, or help with life skills/budgeting
Our agency focuses on results-oriented management and accountability (ROMA).
Center for Community Action will serve as a catalyst for economic, educational, social and workforce development to assist low-income individuals and families through collaboration and cooperation in communities we serve. Center for Community Action provides diverse resources that promote self-sufficiency, reduce poverty and foster community and economic development.