Human ServicesGet assistance with rent, utilities, homelessness, medical transportation, buying a house, and food.

Adams, Bedford, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Mifflin, and Juniata counties.

If you are facing housing cost challenges, need rental assistance, are experiencing homelessness, or you are currently homeless, we have resources to help you. We offer rental assistance, rapid rehousing, security deposit assistance, rental arrears, utility arrears, homelessness prevention, homelessness assistance, and utility assistance.

If you need help feeding your family, we can help with that, too.

Department Director: Tiffany Jones

Representative PayeeRep-Payee

Our agency wants to help you maintain independence by helping with managing social security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). We provide a suitable representative payee, who manages payments on your behalf. Let us help you live healthier by reducing management stress and promoting independent living. It is our pleasure to serve you!