Center for Community Action coordinates, partners, and provides services and resources to low-income individuals and families, to promote self-sufficiency; and fosters community and economic development in our service area.
How May We Serve You?
- I am in need of rental assistance
- I am homeless or at risk of being homeless
- I require medical appointment transportation
- I need help with SSI and Social Security Management
- I could use employment assistance
- I am looking for affordable childcare or preschool
- I need my furnace repaired or replaced
- I am a homeowner in need of home repair, weatherization, or rehabilitation
- I need my GED/Diploma, educational assistance, or help with life skills/budgeting
Managing for Success
Director of Resource Development
Director of Finance
Director of Employment and Training
Director of ELRC Region 6
Director of Human Services
Director of Housing and Weatherization
Each month we feature a success story. Success stories reflect the impact we are having on individuals, families, and the community. This month we are featuring Brittany Nunemaker.
Center for Community Action services helped build me up and prepare me for jobs